Sources of solid waste are as follows: residential; commercial establishments, industrial establishments; construction and demolition wastes; and agricultural operations and other municipal wastes (waste found on roads, waste from municipal waste treatment plant, etc.).
KeywordsSolid Waste Sanitary Landfill Clay Liner Landfill Cover Demolition Waste
- 1.Tchobanoglous, G. et al. (1993). Integrated solid waste management. NJ: McGraw-Hill.Google Scholar
- 2.NCEES, FE Reference Handbook. (7th edn). (2005).Google Scholar
- 3.Vesilend, P. A., Rimer, A. E. (1981). Unit operations in resource recovery engineering. NJ: Prentice-Hall, Inc.Google Scholar
- 4.Sullivan, T. (2005). Environmental law handbook. (18th edn), Washington, D.C: Government Institutes.Google Scholar
- 5.Conway, R. A., & Ross, R. D. (1980). Handbook of industrial waste disposal. NY: Van Nostranol Rheinhold.Google Scholar