Trust in Patient-Physician Relationships
KeywordsChronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Patient Relationship Primary Care Performance General Practitioner Office Ambulatory Care Experience
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 7.Trachtenberg F, Dugan E, Hall MA. How patients' trust relates to their involvement in medical care. J Fam Prac 2005; 54(4):344–52.Google Scholar
- 9.Friscella K, Meldrum S, Franks, P et al. Patient trust: is it related to patient centered behavior of primary care physicians? Med Care 2004: 42(11):1049–55.Google Scholar
- 10.Doescher MP, Saver B.G. Franks P, et al. Racial and ethnic disparities in perceptions of physician style and trust. Arch Fam Med 2000; 9:1156–63.Google Scholar
- 11.Safran DG, Taira DA, Rogers WH, et al. Linking primary care performance to outcomes of care. J Fam Prac 1998: 47(3):213–20.Google Scholar
- 19.Bower P, Rowland N, Mellor Clark J, et al. Effectiveness and cost effectiveness of counseling in primary care. The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2002; Issue 1 Art No.: CD001025. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD001025.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2007