Part of the Springer Series in Optical Sciences book series (SSOS, volume 129)
New Aspects of Laser-Induced Ionization of Wide Band-Gap Solids
KeywordsBrillouin Zone Laser Intensity Ionization Rate Constant Electric Field Electron Oscillation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bonch-Bruevich, V.L., and Kalaschnikov, S.G., 1982, Halbleiterphysik, VEB Deutscher Verlag Wissenschaften, Berlin, Chapters III, IV.Google Scholar
- Gruzdev, V.E., 2005, Laser-induced collective ionization in wide band-gap crystalline dielectrics, in “ICONO 2005: Ultrafast Phenomena and Physics of Superintense Laser Fields”, Proc. SPIE (to appear).Google Scholar
- Gruzdev, V.E., 2006a, “Analysis of the Keldysh model for laser-induced ionization of transparent solids”, J of Phys. C: Cond. Matter, (submitted).Google Scholar
- Gruzdev, V.E., 2006b, Influence of band structure on photo-ionization of non-metallic crystals by high-intensity laser radiation, Phys. Rev. B, (submitted).Google Scholar
- Gruzdev, V.E., 2006c, Effect of collective ionization in wide band-gap crystalline dielectrics, Phys. Rev. B (in preparation).Google Scholar
- Rethfeld, B., 2005, Free electron generation in laser-irradiated dielectrics, in “ICONO 2005: Nonlinear Optical Phenomena VII”, Proc. SPIE (to appear).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2007