Part of the Springer Series in Optical Sciences book series (SSOS, volume 129)
KeywordsLaser Ablation Fiber Laser Thrust Force Propulsion System Space Debris
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bohn, W. L., Schall, W. O., Laser Propulsion Activities in Germany, 1st International Symposium on Beamed Energy Propulsion, 79–91 (2002).Google Scholar
- Johnson, N.L., 1991, Artificial Space Debris, Orbit Book Co.Google Scholar
- Kantrowitz, A., 1971, Propulsion to Orbit by Ground-Based Laser, Astronaut. Aeronaut. 10:34–35.Google Scholar
- Myrabo, L. N., Proc. Brief History of the Lightcraft Technology Demonstrator (LTD) Project, 1st International Symposium on Beamed Energy Propulsion, A. Pakhomov ed., AIP 49–60 (2002).Google Scholar
- Phipps, C.R., Seibert II, D.B., Royse, R., King, G. and Campbell, J.W., 2000, III International Symbosium on High Power Laser Ablation, Santa Fe, SPIE Vol. 4065.Google Scholar
- Rezunkov, Y., 2005, Performance of Laser Propulsion Engine Operating both in CW and in Repetitively-Pulsed Modes, 4th International Symposium on Beamed Energy Propulsion, K. Komurasaki ed., (to be published).Google Scholar
- Sasoh, A.,“Laser-Driven in Tube Accelerator, Rev. Sci. Instrum., 72, 1893–1898 (2001).Google Scholar
- Uchida. S. and M. Bato, M., 2003, Characterization of liquid propellant for improved LOTV mission, 1st International Symposium on Beamed Energy Propulsion, AIP press. 214–222.Google Scholar
- Uchida, S., Shimada, Y, Hashimoto, K., Yamaura, M., Biro, T. and Yoshida, M., 2005, 3rd International Symposium on Beamed Energy Propulsion, AIP press. 433–441, (2005).Google Scholar
- Yabe. T. et.al., 2002b Laser-Driven Vehicles — from Inner-Space to Outer-Space Proc. SPIE 4760 High-Power Laser Ablation IV, 21–26 April 2002, Taos, NM, USAGoogle Scholar
- Yabe, T., Uchida, S., Yoshida, K., Ikuta, K. and Okamoto, T., 2005, An Overview of Entropia Laser Initiative, Proceedings of 4th International Symposium on Beamed Energy Propulsion (ISBEP4), Nara, Japan, November 15–18, 2005 Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2007