Encompassing Prior Based Model Selection for Inequality Constrained Analysis of Variance
- 1.5k Downloads
In Chapter 2, three psychological datasets with competing, informative hypotheses were introduced. For instance, with respect to the Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) data of Huntjens, two competing theories about interidentity amnesia were presented . Some believe that information provided to one identity cannot be retrieved by another identity of the DID-patient; that is, there is no transfer of information between identities.
KeywordsModel Selection Prior Distribution Marginal Likelihood Unconstrained Model Prior Density
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Berger, J., Pericchi, L.: Objective Bayesian methods for model selection: Introduction and comparison. In: Lahiri, P. (ed) Model Selection. Monograph Series, Lecture Notes Vol. 38 pp. 135–207. Beachwood OH (2001)Google Scholar
- Boelen, P.A., Keijser, J. de, Bout, J. van den: Psychometrische eigenschappen van de Rouw VragenLijst (RVL) [Psychometric properties of the Inventory of Traumatic Grief]. Gedrag & Gezondheid, 29, 172–185 (2001)Google Scholar
- Jefferys, W., Berger, J.: Ockham’s razor and Bayesian analysis. American Scientist, 80, 64–72 (1992)Google Scholar
- Laudy, O.: Bayesian Evaluation of Equality and Inequality Constrained Hypotheses for Contingency Tables. Ph.D. thesis, Utrecht University (2006)Google Scholar
- Reijntjes, A., Dekovic, M., Vermande, M., Telch, M.: The role of depressive symptoms in early adolescents online emotional responding to a peer evaluation challenge. Depression and Anxiety (in press)Google Scholar