Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 64)
Long waves on the Southern Ocean
KeywordsWind Stress Continental Shelf Southern Ocean South Coast Barometric Pressure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- CUTCHIN,D.L. and SMITH,R.L. (1973) Continental shelf waves: Low frequency variations in the sea level and currents over the Oregon shelf J. Phys. Oceanogr. 3, pp. 73–82Google Scholar
- EASTON, A.K. (1970): The tides of the continent of Australia Research Paper No. 37, Horace Lamb Centre, Adelaide, South AustraliaGoogle Scholar
- GILL, A.E. and SCHUMANN, E.H. (1974): The generation of long shelf waves by the wind J. Phys. Oceanogr. 4, pp. 83–90Google Scholar
- HYPAMON,B.V. (1962): The spectfums of mean sea level at Sydney, Coffs Harbour and Lord Howe Island J. Gephys. Res. 67, pp. 5147–5155Google Scholar
- HAMON,B.V. (1966): Continental shelf waves and the effects of atmospheric pressure and wind stress on sea level J. Geophys. Res. 71, pp. 2883–2893Google Scholar
- LOUIS, J.P. (1975): Edge waves Ph.D. thesis, the University of Wollongong, Wollongong, N.S.W.Google Scholar
- NIKPAIJ, C.V. and RADOK, R. (1972): The monitoring of Australian mean sea levels 1966–1970, 1933–1970 Research Paper No. 51, Horace Lamb Centre, Adelaide, South AustraliaGoogle Scholar
- RADOK, R. (1976): Australia's coast, an environmental atlas guide with base-lines Rigby Limited, Adelaide, South AustraliaGoogle Scholar
- Soviet Antarctic Atlas, Moscow-Leningrad, 1964Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1977