Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 64)
Part VI. — Long Period Barotropic Waves
KeywordsWind Stress Tide Gauge Record Shelf Wave Barotropic Wave Great Australian Bight
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Buchwald, V.T. & Adams, J.K. (1968). The propagation of continental shelf waves. Proc. Roy. Soc. A 305, 235–250.Google Scholar
- Caldwell, D.R. & Eide, S.A. (1975). Experiments on the resonance of long-period waves near islands. Proc. Roy. Soc. A 348, 359–378.Google Scholar
- Gill, A.E. & Schumann, E.H. (1974). The generation of long shelf waves by the wind. J. Phys. Oceanog. 4, 83–90.Google Scholar
- Hamon, B.V. (1966). Continental shelf waves and the effects of atmospheric pressure and wind stress on sea level. J. Geophys. Res. 71, 2883–2893.Google Scholar
- Niiler, P.P. & Mysak, L.A. (1971). Barotropic waves along an eastern continental shelf. Geophys. Fluid Dynamics 2, 273–288.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1977