Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 64)
Experimental studies of wave refraction
KeywordsWater Wave Geometrical Optic Phase Pattern Amplification Pattern Wave Refraction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Battjes, J.A. 1968. Refraction of water waves. Proc. Am. Soc. Civ. Eng. 94, No. WW4, 437–451.Google Scholar
- Lamb, H. 1932. Hydrodynamics, 6th. Ed. Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar
- Nye, J.F. and Berry, M.V. 1974. Dislocations in wave trains. Proc. Roy. Soc. Lond. A 336, 165–190.Google Scholar
- Provis, D.G. 1975. Propagation of water waves near an island. Ph.D. Thesis, University of Essex.Google Scholar
- Shen, M.C., Meyer, R.E. and Keller, J.B. 1968. Spectra of water waves in channels and around islands. Phys. Fluids. 11, 2289–2304.Google Scholar
- Sverdrup, H.V., Johnson, M.W. and Fleming, R.H. 1942. The oceans, their physics, chemistry and general biology. Prentice-Hall.Google Scholar
- Ursell, F., Dean, R.G. and Yu, Y.S. 1960. Forced small-amplitude water waves: a comparison of theory and experiment. J. Fluid Mech. 7, 33–52.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1977