Ergodic Properties of Reaction-diffusion Equations Perturbed by a Degenerate Multiplicative Noise
We extend to a more general class of diffusion coefficients the results proved in the previous work  on uniqueness, ergodicity and strongly mixing property of the invariant measure for some stochastic reaction-diffusion equations, in which the diffusion term is possibly vanishing and the deterministic part is not asymptotically stable. We obtain our results by random time changes and some comparison arguments with Bessel processes.
KeywordsInvariant measures ergodicity Bessel process random time change
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- T. Caraballo, P.E. Kloeden, B. Schmalfuss, Exponentially stable stationary solutions for stochastic evolution equations and their perturbation, Preprint 2003.Google Scholar
- S. Cerrai, Stabilization by noise for a class of stochastic reaction-diffusion equations, to appear in Probability Theory and Related Fields.Google Scholar
- M. Hairer, J. Mattingly, Ergodicity of the 2D Navier-Stokes Equations with Degenerate Stochastic Forcing, Preprint 2004.Google Scholar
- D. Revuz, M. Yor, Continuous Martingales and Brownian Motion, third edition, Springer Verlag, 1999.Google Scholar
- J.B. Walsh, An introduction to stochastic partial differential equations, pp. 265–439 in Ecole d’Eté de Probabilité de Saint-Flour XIV (1984), P.L. Hennequin editor, Lectures Notes in Mathematics 1180, 1986.Google Scholar