One-Sided Tangential Interpolation for Hilbert-Schmidt Operator Functions with Symmetries on the Bidisk
One-sided tangential interpolation problems for functions with symmetries having values in the set of Hilbert-Schmidt operators and defined on the bidisk are studied. General solutions are described as well as solutions with the minimal scalar and operator-valued norms. Two types of symmetries are considered: (a) componentwise symmetries that operate separately on each component of a general point in the bidisk; (b) interchange symmetry that interchanges the two components of a general point in the bidisk. Applications are made to multipoint tangential interpolation problems of special form.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- D. Alpay and V. Bolotnikov, On the tangential interpolation problem for matrix-valued H2-finctions of two variables, Proceedings of the Amer. Math. Soc. 127 (1999), 76–105.Google Scholar
- D. Alpay, V. Bolotnikov, and Ph. Loubaton, An interpolation with symmetry and related questions, Zeitschrift für Analysis und ihrer Anwand., 15 (1996), 19–29.Google Scholar
- D. Alpay, V. Bolotnikov, and Ph. Loubaton, On interpolation for Hardy functions in a certain class of domains under moment type constraints, Houston J. of Math. 23 (1997), 539–571.Google Scholar
- D. Alpay, V. Bolotnikov, and L. Rodman, Two-sided tangential interpolation for Hilbert-Schmidt operator functions on polydisks, Operator Theory: Advances and Applications 124 (2001), 63–87.Google Scholar
- J.A. Ball, I. Gohberg, and L. Rodman, Interpolation of Rational Matrix Functions, Birkhäuser Verlag, Basel, 1990.Google Scholar
- J.A. Ball, I. Gohberg, and L. Rodman, Two sided tangential interpolation of real rational matrix functions, Operator Theory: Advances and Applications, 64, Birkhäuser Verlag, Basel, 1993, 73–102.Google Scholar
- H. Dym, J Contractive Matrix Functions. Reproducing Kernel Hilbert Spaces and Interpolation, CBMS Reg. Conf. Ser. in Math, Vol. 71, Amer. Math. Soc., 1989.Google Scholar
- C. Foias and A.E. Frazho, The Commutant Lifting Approach to Interpolation Problems, Birkhäuser Verlag, Basel, 1990.Google Scholar
- A. A. Nudel’man, A new problem of the type of the moment problem, Soviet Math. Dokl. 18 (1977), 792–795.Google Scholar