Inducing complex spatial descriptions in two dimensional scenes
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 1359)
Inducing Complex Representations
- 198 Downloads
KeywordsObject Recognition Attribute Space Relational Attribute Fuzzy Cluster Graph Match
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Walter Bischof and Terry Caelli. Learning structural descriptions: a new technique for conditional clustering and rule generation. Pattern Recognition, pages 689–697, May 1994.Google Scholar
- 2.Walter F. Bischof and Terry Caelli. Visual learning of patterns and objects. IEEE Transactions System, Man and Cybernetics. In Press.Google Scholar
- 5.Brendan McCane, Terry Caelli, and Olivier de Vel. Recognising 3D machine objects using a fuzzy machine learning approach. In Pacific Rim International Conference on Artificial Intelligence 96 Poster Proceedings, pages 77–85, Cairns, 1996. Poster Proceedings.Google Scholar
- 6.Brendan J. McCane and Olivier de Vel. A stereo matching al gorithm using curve segments and cluster analysis. Technical Report 94/5, Dept. Computer Science, James Cook University, 1994. http://www.cs.jcu.edu.au/ftp/web/research/techreports/ftp94.html#94-5.Google Scholar
- 8.J.R. Quinlan. Learning logical definitions from relations. Machine Learning, 5:239–266, 1990.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1998