Inductive constraint logic programming: An overview
- 211 Downloads
This paper provides a brief introduction and overview of the emerging area of Inductive Constraint Logic Programming (ICLP). It discusses some of the existing work in the area and presents some of the research issues and open questions that need to be addressed.
KeywordsLogic Program Logic Programming Constraint Logic Layout Problem Inductive Logic Programming
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Jaffar and M.J.Maher. Constraint logic programming: a survey. Journal of Logic Programming, pages 503–581, 1994.Google Scholar
- 2.T. Kawamura and K. Furukawa. Towards inductive generalization in constraint logic programs. In Proceedings of the IJCAI-93 workshop on inductive logic programming, pages 93–104, Chamberry, France, August 1993. Academic Press.Google Scholar
- 3.F. Jacquenet M. Bernard and C. Nicolini. Induction of constraint logic programs for computer-aided publishing. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing, Banff, Canada, 1997.Google Scholar
- 4.Lionel Martin and Christel Wain. Induction of constraint logic programs. In Proceedings of Algorithms and Learning Theory (ALT) — 1996, Sydney, Australia, 1996. Springer Verlag.Google Scholar
- 5.F. Mizoguchi and H. Ohwada. Constraint-directed generalization for learning spatial relations. In Proc. Second international workshop on ILP, Tokyo, Japan, 1992.Google Scholar
- 7.C.D. Page and A.M. Frisch. Generalizing atoms in constraint logic. In Proc. Second international conference on knowledge representaion and reasoning, pages 429–440, 1991.Google Scholar
- 9.M. Sebag and C. Rouveirol. Constraint inductive logic programming, pages 277–294. Advances in ILP. IOS Press, 1996.Google Scholar
- 10.Michele Sebag and Celine Rouveirol. Induction of maximally general clauses compatible with integrity constraints. In Stefan Wrobel, editor, Proc. of Fourth International workshop on Inductive Logic Programming, 1994.Google Scholar