An agent based mobile system
In this paper we propose a new mobile system architecture, called the Client-Representative-Agent-Server (CRAS) architecture. While developing this architecture, an attempt is being made to keep GRAS compatible existing distributed object management frameworks and standards.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F.C. Cheong, “Internet Agents”, New Riders Publishing, Indianapolis, IN, 1996.Google Scholar
- 2.PostModern Computing. Orbeline, http://www.pomoco.com, Sept. 1, 1995.Google Scholar
- 3.Object Management Group. “Common Object Request Broker Architecture”, OMG technical committee document 93-12-43, http://www.omg.org, December 1993.Google Scholar
- 4.R.Alonso and H. Korth, “Database System Issues in Nomadic Computing”, In Proceedings of the ACM SIGMOD International Conference on Management of Data, pp. 388–392, May, 1993.Google Scholar
- 5.T. Imielinski, and H. Korth (editors), “Mobile Computing”, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1996.Google Scholar
- 6.D. Barbara and T. Imielinski, “Sleepers and Workaholics: Caching Strategies in Mobile Environments”, In Proceedings of ACM SIGMOD Conference on Management of Data, pp. 1–12, May, 1994.Google Scholar