Managing the software development Process with ClearGuide
ClearGuide is a commercial product which combines features from project management, process management, workflow, configuration management, and change request tracking into a single integrated system. By combining these features ClearGuide is able to help software development projects get done on time and with high quality.
KeywordsActivity Type Software Project Project Leader Work Item Configuration Management
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Abd96]Abdel-Hamid, T.K., “The Slippery Path to Productivity Improvement”, IEEE Software, July 96.Google Scholar
- [All95]Allen, Larry, et al., “ClearCase MultiSite: Supporting Geographically-Distributed Software Devel opment”, SCM-5 Workshop, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 1005, Springer 1995Google Scholar
- [Atr]Pure Atria product information. http://www.PureAtria.comGoogle Scholar
- [Boe96]Boehm, Barrt, “Anchoring the Software Process”, IEEE Software July 1996Google Scholar
- [Pro]Process Weaver. http://webflow.cginn.cgs.fr:4747/PWGoogle Scholar
- [Hum89]Humphrey, Watts S., Managing the Software Process, Addison Wesley, 1989.Google Scholar
- [Leb94]Leblang, David, “The CM challenge: Configuration management that works”, in Walter Tichy, editor, Configuration Management, John Wiley and Sons 1994Google Scholar
- [Xer]Xerox InConcert workflow system. http://www.inconcert.com/prodinfo/datsheet.htmGoogle Scholar