Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 1025)
Analysis of sequence segment keying as a method of CDMA transmission
KeywordsCDMA System Hadamard Matrix Common Period Composite Signal Simultaneous User
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Darnell, M. (1989). “The theory and generation of sets of uncorrelated digital sequence”, in Cryptography and Coding (H.J. Beker and F.C. Piper eds), Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Darnell, M. and Miller, T.E. (1993). “An In-band CDMA System employing Sequence Segment Keying”, in Cryptography and Coding III (M.J.Ganely ed), Oxford University PressGoogle Scholar
- Couch (1983). Digital and Analogue Communication Systems, Macmillan Publishing CoGoogle Scholar
- Fogeil M (1984). Handbook of Mathematical, Scientific and Engineering, Research and Education AssociationGoogle Scholar
- Miller, T.E. (1995). “Reliable Interference-Resistant Data Transition Techniques for Multi-User HF Communications”. PhD Thesis, University of Hull, UK.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1995