Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 1025)
Multi-dimensional ring TCM codes for fading channels
A multi-dimensional non-binary ring trellis coded modulation (R-TCM) scheme suitable for fading channels which is superior to conventional binary TCM is considered.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J.L. Massey and T. Mittelholzer, “Convolutional Codes over Rings”, Proc. Fourth Joint Swedish-Soviet Int. Workshop on Inform. Theory, Gotland,1989.Google Scholar
- R. Baldini, F. and P.G. Farrell, “ Coded Modulation Based on Rings of Integers Modulo-q; Part 2: Convolutional Codes”, IEE Proc. Comm. Vol. 141, No. 3, June 1994.Google Scholar
- F.J. Lopez, R.A. Carrasco and P.G. Farrell, “Ring TCM Codes for QAM”, Electronic Lett., Vol. 28, No. 25, Dec. 1992.Google Scholar
- F.J. Lopez,'Optimal Design and Application of Trellis Coded Modulation Techniques Defined over Ring of Integers’ Ph.D. Thesis, Staffordshire University, Staffordshire, UK, 1994.Google Scholar
- E. Biglieri, D. Divsalar, P.J. McLane, and M.K. Simon, Introduction to Trellis-Coded Modulation with Applications, McMillan, N.Y., 1991.Google Scholar
- S.H. Jamali and T. Le-Ngoc, Coded-Modulation Techniques for Fading Channels, Kluwer, USA, 1994.Google Scholar
- C.E. Shannon, “Communications in the Presence of Noise”, Proc. IRE, Vol. 37, pp 10–21, Jan. 1949.Google Scholar
- L.F. Wei, “Rotationally Invariant Trellis-Coded Modulation with Multidimensional M-PSK”, IEEE Journal of Selected Area in Communications, Vol. 7, No. 9, Dec. 1989.Google Scholar
- R. Baldini F.,'Coded Modulation Based on Rings of Integers', Ph.D. Thesis, University of Manchester, 1992.Google Scholar
- D. Divsalar and M.K. Simon, “Trellis Coding with Asymmetric Modulations”, IEEE Trans. Comms., Vol. 35, No. 2, Feb. 1987.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1995