Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 457)
Asymptotic properties of the Fokker-Planck equation
KeywordsAsymptotic Property Limit Distribution Relative Entropy Probabilistic Interpretation Markov Operator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Z. Brzeźniak and B. Szafirski, Asymptotic behaviour of L 1 norm of solutions to parabolic equations, Bull. Pol. Ac.: Math., 39, 1–10 (1991).Google Scholar
- 2.S. R. Foguel, The Ergodic Theory of Markov Processes, Van Nostrand Reinhold Comp., New York, 1969.Google Scholar
- 3.A. Lasota and M. C. Mackey, Chaos, Fractals and Noise. Stochastic Aspects of Dynamics, II edition, Springer Applied Mathematical Sciences 97, New York, 1994.Google Scholar
- 4.K. Loskot, R. Rudnicki, Relative entropy and stability of stochastic semigroups, Ann. Pol. Math., 53, 139–145 (1991).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Risken, The Fokker-Planck equation, Springer Series in Synergetics, 18, (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.R. Rudnicki, Asymptotical stability in L 1 of parabolic equations, J. Diff. Equations, 102, 391–401 (1993).Google Scholar
- 7.R. Rudnicki, Strangely sweeping one-dimensional diffusion, Ann. Pol. Math., 58, 37–45 (1993).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1995