Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 934)
Representing medical context using rule-based object-oriented programming techniques
We have studied the representation of context in an environment integrating object-oriented programming and rule-based programming. We propose three mechanisms that effectively contribute to represent context in medical applications.
KeywordsNatural Typing Ventilation Management Medical Context Temporal Reasoning Therapeutic State
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- [Br93]Brézillon P.Proc IJCAI 93 Workshop on Using Knowledge in its Context. Technical Report 93/13, LAFORIA-IBP, University Paris 6, 1993.Google Scholar
- [Do92]Dojat M, Pachet F. NéoGanesh: an extendable knowledge-based system for the control of mechanical ventilation. Proc IEEE-EMBS Paris 1992; 920–921.Google Scholar
- [Do95]Dojat M, Sayettat C. A realistic model for temporal reasoning in real-time patient monitoring. Applied Artificial Intelligence (to appear) 1995.Google Scholar
- [Mi93]Miksch S, Horn W, Popow C. and Paky F. VIE-VENT: Knowledge-based monitoring and therapy planning of the artificial ventilation of new-born infants. Proc AIME conference Amsterdam 1993; 218–229.Google Scholar
- [Pa95]Pachet F. On the embeddability of production systems in object-oriented languages, Journal of Object-Oriented Programming (to appear) 1995.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1995