Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 453)
Upwind numerical scheme for a two-fluid two-phase flow model
KeywordsVoid Fraction Riemann Problem Approximate Riemann Solver Void Fraction Profile Single Shock Wave
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- V. H. Ransom and V. Mousseau, “Convergence and Accuracy of the Relaps Two-Phase Flow Model”, “Proceedings of the ANS International Topical Meeting on Advances in Mathematics, Computations, and Reactor Physics”, 1991, Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaGoogle Scholar
- Imad Toumi and A. Kumbaro, “A Linearized Approximate Riemann Solver for a Two-Fluid Model”, “Sub. for pub. to J. Comput. Phys.”Google Scholar
- Imad Toumi, “A Weak Formulation of Roe's Approximate Riemann Solver”, “Journal of Computational Physics”, Vol. 102, pp. 360–373, 1992Google Scholar
- H. Yee, “A class of High-Resolution Explicit and Implicit Shock-Capturing Methods”, “Von Karmann Institute for Fluid Dynamics”, Lecture Series, no. 1989-04, 1989Google Scholar
- V. H. Ransom, “RELAP5/MOD1 Code Manual Volum I: Code Structure, System Models and Numerical Method”, NUREG/CR-1826, 1982Google Scholar
- “ TRAC-PFI / MODI. An Advanced Best-Estimate Computer Program for Pressurized Water Reactor Thermal-Hydraulic Analysis”, NUREG/CR-3858, LA-10157-MS, 1986Google Scholar
- J. C. Micaelli, “ CATHARE An Advanced Best-Estimate Code for PWR Safety Analysis”, SETH/LEML-EM, no. 87-58, 1987Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1995