Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 453)
An accurate cubic-spline boundary-integral formulation for two-dimensional free-surface flow problems
KeywordsInfluence Coefficient Boundary Integral Equation Method Linear Spline Floating Body Order Version
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Isaacson, M. and Ng. J.Y.T. (1993), “Time-domain second-order wave radiation in two-dimensions”, J. Ship Research, 37 (1), pp.25–33.Google Scholar
- 2.Sen, D. (1993), “Numerical simulation of motions of two-dimensional floating bodies”, J. Ship Research, 37 (4), pp.307–330.Google Scholar
- 3.Zhao,R. and Faltinsen, O. (1993),“Water-entry of two-dimensional bodies”, J. Fluid Mech., 118, pp.593–612.Google Scholar
- 4.Dommermuth, D. and Yue, D. (1987), ‘Numerical simulation of nonlinear axisymmetric flows with the free surface”, J. Fluid Mech., 178, pp.195–219.Google Scholar
- 6.Joo, S.W., Schultz, W.W. and Messiter, A.F. (1990), “an analysis of the initial value wave-maker problem”, J. Fluid Mech., 214, pp.161–183.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1995