The new results on lattice deformation of current algebra
The topic “Quantum Integrable Models” was reviewed in the literature and presented to the conferences and schools many times. Only the reports of our own have been done on quite a few occasions (see, e.g., , ). So here we shall try to present a fresh approach to the description of the ingredients of construction of integrable models. It has gradually evolved in the process of our joint work. Whereas our goal was the Sugawara construction for the lattice affine algebra (known now as the St.Petersburg algebra), (see, e.g., ), some technical developments happen to be new and useful for the already developed subjects. Here we shall underline this development.
KeywordsPoisson Bracket Current Algebra Canonical Pair Lattice Analogue WZNW Model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Faddeev L.D., in “Integrable Systems, Quantum Groups and Quantum Field Theories”, ed. by L.A.Ibort, M.A.Rodrigues, Dordrecht-Boston-London, (NATO ASI Series, Sec.C, vol.409), 1993.Google Scholar
- Faddeev L.D., The Bethe Ansatz.-Andrejewsky Lectures at Humboldt University in Berlin, Jan. 1993, Preprint SFB 288.Google Scholar
- Faddeev L.D., Volkov A.Yu., Phys.Lett.B. Google Scholar
- Faddeev L.D., Takhtajan L.A., in Lecture Notes in Physics, vol.246, (Springer, Berlin, 1986), p.66.Google Scholar
- Volkov A.Yu., Phys. Lett. A167, (1992), 345.Google Scholar
- Faddeev L.D., Volkov A.Yu., THeor. Math. Phys. 92, (1992), 207.Google Scholar
- Faddeev L.D., Volkov A.Yu., Lett. Math. Phys. 1994, to be published.Google Scholar
- Hirota R., J.Phys. Soc. Jap., 43, (1977), 207q.Google Scholar
- Tarasov V.O., Takhtajan L.A., Faddeev L.D., Theor. Math. Phys. 57, (1983), 163.Google Scholar
- Faddeev L.D., Reshetikhin N.Yu., Ann. Phys., 167, (1986), 227.Google Scholar
- Destri C., De Vega H.J. Nucl. Phys. B290, (1987), 363.Google Scholar
- Faddeev L.D. Embedding of the WZNW model into the Sine-Gordon chein.-Talks at the Schrddinger Institute Workshop, March 1993 and LHEPT-ENS seminar, April 1993.Google Scholar