Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 629)
Mobility in the CC-paradigm
KeywordsClosure Operator Operational Semantic Process Algebra Constraint Language Lambda Calculus
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- G. Boudol: A note on asynchronous π-calculus, preprint, 1992.Google Scholar
- J. J. Lévy: Optimal Reductions in the λ-calculus, in “To H.B. Curry, Essays on Combinatory Logic, Lambda Calculus and Formalism”, Academic Press, 1980.Google Scholar
- R. Milner, J. Parrow, D. Walker: A Calculus of Mobile Processes, part I and II, Technical Report ECS-LFCS-89-85 and 86, Edinburgh University (1989).Google Scholar
- R. Milner: Functions as Processes, Info and Co, 1991.Google Scholar
- C.H.L. Ong: Fully Abstract Models of the Lazy Lambda Calculus, Proc. 29th Symposium on Foundation of Computer Science, pp. 368–376, 1988.Google Scholar
- V.A. Saraswat, M. Rinard: Concurrent Constraint Programming, in Proc. 17'th ACM Annual Symp. on Princ. of Progr. Lang., 1990.Google Scholar
- V.A. Saraswat, M. Rinard, P. Panangaden: Semantic Foundations of Concurrent Constraint Programming, in Proc. 18'th ACM Annual Symp. on Princ. of Progr. Lang., 1991.Google Scholar
- B. Thomsen: A Calculus of Higher Order Communicating Systems, in Proc. 16th ACM Annual Symp. on Princ. of Progr. Lang. (1989), pp.143–154.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1992