Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 560)
KeywordsHash Function Simple Checker Matrix Multiplication Algorithm Containment Problem Fast Matrix Multiplication
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- L. Babai, L. Fortnow, L.A. Levin, M. Szegedy, “Checking Computations in Polylogarithmic Time,” Univ. of Chicago Tech. Rept. 91–08 (March 1991) and in Proc. 23rd ACM STOC 91Google Scholar
- L. Babai, L. Fortnow, and C. Lund, “Non-Deterministic Exponential Time Has Two-Prover Interactive Protocols,” Univ. of Chicago Tech. Rept. 91–10, 39 pp (April 1991). To appear in “Computational Complexity,” Vol 1, No 1 (1991).Google Scholar
- M. Blum, M. Luby, and R. Rubinfeld, “Self-Testing/Correcting with Applications to Numerical Problems,” STOC 90 (May 1990), 73–83.Google Scholar
- M. Blum and S. Kannan, “Designing Programs that Check their Work”, 21st Annual Symposium on Theory of Computing (May 1989), pp. 86–97.Google Scholar
- R.J. Lipton, “New Directions in Testing,” Computer Science Dept Tech. Report, Princeton University (1989).Google Scholar
- R. Kannan (Personal Communication)Google Scholar
- A. Shamir, “IP = PSPACE,” Proc. 31st IEEE FOCS 90, pp. 11–15(October 1990).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1991