Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 539)
Placement of curved polygons
KeywordsSupporting Line Constructible Function Curve Case Curve Polygon Cylindric Algebraic Decomposition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [A-B]Avnaim-Boissonnat, Polygon placement under translation and rotation, LNCS 294, p. 322–333, Springer-Verlag.Google Scholar
- [B-R]Benedetti-Risler, Real algebraic and semi-algebraic sets, Hermann (1990)Google Scholar
- [C]Chazelle B., The polygon containment problem, Adv. in comp. research, vol. 1, F. Preparata ed., J.A. Press, 1–32.Google Scholar
- [G-R-S]Guibas-Ranshaw-Stolfi, A kinetic frameworks for computational geometry, proc. IEEE symp. on Found. of Comp. Sci. (1983), 74–123.Google Scholar
- [L]Laumond J-P, Obstacle growing in a non polygonal world, Information Processing Letters 25 (1987), 41–50Google Scholar
- [R]Risler J.J., Placement of polygons, Geom. and Robotics, (Toulouse, may 1988), J-D Boissonnat and J-P Laumond Ed., Lect. Notes in Comp. Sci. 39 (Springer-Verlag),43–48.Google Scholar
- [Sc]Schapira P., Operations on constructible functions, Comm. on Pure and Applied Algebra, (1991).Google Scholar
- [V]Viro O.Y., Some integral calculus based on Euler characteristic, Lecture notes in math. 1346 5Springer-Verlag), 127–138.Google Scholar
- [Y]Yvinec M., Triangulation in 2D and 3D space, Geom. and Robotics, (Toulouse, may 1988), J-D Boissonnat and J-P Laumond Ed., Lect. Notes in Comp. Sci. 39 (Springer-Verlag), 275–291.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1991