Completely transitive codes and distance transitive graphs
The class of completely transitive linear binary codes was introduced in  and it is proved that they are completely regular linear codes.
The completely regular binary propelinear codes, a class of completely regular codes, and the e-latticed (e≥3) distance regular graphs, a class of distance regular graphs, are related in  and .
In this paper we generalize the completely transitive concept to the propelinear binary codes and we show that the class of completely transitive propelinear binary codes is isomorphic to a class of e-latticed distance regular graphs, the distance transitive graphs.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A.Brouwer, A.M.Cohen, A.Neumaier, Distance Regular Graphs. Springer-Verlag, (1989).Google Scholar
- A. Brouwer, A Note on Completely Regular Codes. Discrete Mathematics 83, (1990) 115–117.Google Scholar
- F.J.Macwilliams, N.J.A.Sloane, The Theory of Error-Correcting Codes, (North-Holland Publishing Company, 1977).Google Scholar
- J. Rifà, L. Huguet, Classification of a Class of Distance-Regular Graphs via Completely Regular Codes. Discrete Applied Mathematics 26 (1990) 289–300.Google Scholar
- J. Rifà, Distance Regular Graphs and Propelinear Codes. Springer-Verlag, LNCS 357, (1989) 341–355.Google Scholar
- J.Rifà, On a Categorial Isomorphism between a class of Completely Regular Codes and a class of Distance Regular Graphs. Proceedings of AAECC-8. To appear in LNCS, Springer Verlag.Google Scholar
- J.Rifà & J.Pujol, A Note on Completely Transitive Codes. Submmitted to Discrete Mathematics.Google Scholar
- Patrick Solé, Completely Regular Codes and Completely Transitive Codes. North-Holland, Discrete Mathematics 81 (1990) 193–201.Google Scholar