Error-correction for WIMs and WUMs
We consider the problem of error-correction in two types of binary memories subject to updating constraints, namely write-isolated memories (WIMs) and write-unidirectional memories (WUMs). After two sections devoted to introducing the problems and defining the notations respectively, we dedicate section 3 to obtaining upper and lower bounds, then constructing WIM codes. The last part of our paper deals with WUM codes, viz. defining the model of errors and constructing multiple-error-correcting codes.
KeywordsAchievable Rate Authorised State Parity Check Matrix Classical Code Binary Linear Code
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. M. Borden, "Coding for Write-Unidirectional Memories", preprint.Google Scholar
- G. Cohen, "W*M's: A survey writing on some binary memories with constraints", in: G. Longo e.a., eds., Geometries, Codes and Cryptography, Springer-Verlag, New York (1990), 213–227.Google Scholar
- G. Cohen, P. Frankl, "Good coverings of Hamming spaces with spheres", Discrete Math. 56 (1985), 125–131.Google Scholar
- G. Cohen, G. Zémor, "Write-Isolated Memories (WIMs)", to appear in Discrete Math. Google Scholar
- F. J. MacWilliams, N. J. A. Sloane, The Theory of Error-Correcting Codes, North Holland, Amsterdam, 1977.Google Scholar
- G. Simonyi, "On Write-Unidirectional Memory Codes", IEEE Trans. on Inform.Theory 35 (1989), 663–669.Google Scholar
- G. Zémor, "Problèmes combinatoires liés à l'écriture sur des mémoires", Thèse de doctorat, ENST, 1989.Google Scholar