Picture generation using matrix systems
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 464)
Part III Communications
KeywordsMatrix System Unit Line Formal Language Theory Eulerian Graph Regular Grammar
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [DH]Dassow, J., and Hinz, F., Decision Problems and Regular Chain Code Picture LanguagesGoogle Scholar
- [DP]Dassow, J., and Paun, G., Regulated Rewriting in Formal Language Theory, Akademie-Verlag Berlin, 1989Google Scholar
- [HU]Hopcroft, J. E., and Ullman, J. D., Introduction to Automata Theory Languages, and Computation. Addison Wesley Publ. Co., 1979.Google Scholar
- [KS]Kim, C., and Sudborough, I. H., The Membership and Equivalence Problem for Picture Languages. Theor. Comput. Sci. 52 (1987) 177–192Google Scholar
- [Si]Siromoney, G., R. Siromoney, and K. Krithivasan, Abstract Families of Matrices and Picture Languages. Computer Graphics and Image Processing 1 (1972) 284–307Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1990