Diagnoses as coherent assumption sets
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 462)
KeywordsFault Model Intended Meaning Mode Assignment Consistent Extension Truth Maintenance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [de Kleer-Williams 87]J. de Kleer, B. Williams, Diagnosing Multiple Faults, Artificial Intelligence 32, 1987Google Scholar
- [de Kleer-Williams 89]J. de Kleer, B. Williams Diagnosis with Behavioral Modes, Proceedings of the Eleventh International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Detroit 1989, Morgan KaufmanGoogle Scholar
- [Dressler 88]O. Dressler, An Extended Basic ATMS Proceedings of the Second International Workshop on Non-monotonic Reasoning, Grassau 1988, Eds. Reinfrank, de Kleer, Ginsberg, Sandewall, Springer VerlagGoogle Scholar
- [Dressler 90]O. Dressler, Problem Solving with the NM-ATMS ECAI-90 Proceedings of the European Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Pitman Publishing, London 1990Google Scholar
- [Raiman 89]O. Raiman, The Alibi Principle, IBM Report, Paris 1989Google Scholar
- [Struß-Dressler 89]P. Struß, O.Dressler, Physical Negation — Integrating Fault Models into the General Diagnostic Engine, Proceedings of the Eleventh International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Detroit 1989, Morgan KaufmanGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1990