Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 367)
Influence of photospheric 5-minute oscillations on the formation of chromospheric fine structures
We present a basic idea how 5-minute oscillations can disturb the solar chromosphere significantly and show some results of numerical simulations in which the idea was examined.
KeywordsAcoustic Wave Inclination Angle Field Line Flux Tube Convection Zone
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Hollweg, J.V. 1982, Astrophys. J., 257, 345.Google Scholar
- Hollweg, J.V., Jackson, S., and Galloway, D. 1982, Solar Phys., 75, 35.Google Scholar
- Michalitsanos, A.G. 1973, Solar Phys., 30, 47.Google Scholar
- Leibacher J., Gouttebroze, P., and Stein, R.F. 1982, Astrophys. J., 258, 393.Google Scholar
- Roberts, B., and Webb, A.R. 1978, Solar Phys., 56, 5.Google Scholar
- Sterling, A.C., and Hollweg, J.V. 1989, Astrophys. J., 343, 985.Google Scholar
- Suematsu, Y. 1985, Solar Phys., 98, 67.Google Scholar
- Suematsu, Y., Shibata, K., Nishikawa, T., and Kitai, R. 1982, Solar Phys., 75, 99.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1990