Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 362)
Cosmic rays in the galaxy and their implications for VLF Radio Astronomy
KeywordsRadio Emission Solar Modulation Radio Halo Nearby Spiral Galaxy Observe Electron Spectrum
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Beuerman, K., Kanbach, B., and Berkhujsen, E.M., Astron and Ap., 153, 17, 1985Google Scholar
- Bloeman, J.B.G.M., Ann. Rev. Astron. Ap., 27, 1989Google Scholar
- Cane, H.V., M.N.R.A.S., 189, 465, 1979Google Scholar
- Gupta, M., Lee, M.A., and Webber, W.R., Proc. 21st ICRC, 3, 341, 1990Google Scholar
- Webber, W.R., Astron. Ap., 179, 277, 1987Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1990