Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 323)
Numerical simulation of the flow about a wing with leading-edge vortex flow
KeywordsVortex Core Vortex Flow Total Pressure Loss Delta Wing Wing Surface
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Hoeijmakers, H.W.M., Methods for Numerical Simulation of Leading-Edge Vortex Flow, Studies of Vortex Dominated Flows, ed. M.Y. Hussaini and M.D. Salas, Springer Verlag, pp. 223–269, 1987. Also NLR MP 85052 U.Google Scholar
- 2.Boerstoel, J.W., Preliminary Design and Analysis of Procedures for the Numerical Generation of 3D Block-Structured Grids, NLR Technical Report 86102 U, 1986.Google Scholar
- 3.Jameson, A., Schmidt, W. and Turkel, E., Numerical Solution of Euler Equations by Finite Volume Methods Using Runge-Kutta Time Stepping Scheme, AIAA Paper 81-1259, 1981.Google Scholar
- 4.Hirdes, R.H.C.M., U.S./European Vortex Flow Experiment — “Test Report of Wind-Tunnel Measurements on the 65° Wing in the NLR High Speed Tunnel HST”, NLR Technical Report 85046 L, 1985.Google Scholar
- 5.Murman, E.M. and Rizzi, A., Applications of Euler Equations to Sharp Edge Delta Wings With Leading Edge Vortices, Agard CP 412, Paper 15, 1986. *** DIRECT SUPPORT *** A3418252 00013Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1989