Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 323)
Three-dimensional numerical simulation of compressible, spatially evolving shear flows
KeywordsGuard Cell Computational Cell Streamwise Vortex Flow Configuration Buffer Region
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Grinstein, F.F., Oran, E.S. & Boris, J.P. 1986, J. Fluid Mech. 165, 201.Google Scholar
- Grinstein, F.F., Oran, E.S. & Boris, J.P. 1987, AIAA J. 25, 92.Google Scholar
- Grinstein, F.F., Oran, E.S. & Hussain, A.K.M.F, Proceedings of the 6th Symposium on Turbulent Shear Flows, Toulouse, France, September 6–9, 1987; AIAA Paper 88-0042, Reno, 1988.Google Scholar
- Boris, J.P. & Book, D.L. 1976, in Methods in Computational Physics, Vol. 16, pp. 85–129, Academic Press, New York.Google Scholar
- Grinstein, F.F. & Guirguis, R.H. 1988, in preparation, to be submitted to J. Comp. Phys..Google Scholar
- Grinstein, F.F., Hussain, F. and Oran, E.S. 1988, Momentum Flux Increases and Coherent-Structure Dynamics in a Subsonic Axisymmetric Free Jet, submitted to J. Fluid Mech..Google Scholar
- Boris, J.P., Oran, E.S., Gardner, J.H., Grinstein, F.F., & Oswald, C.E., 1985, in Ninth International Conference on Numerical Methods in Fluid Dynamics, ed. by Soubbaramayer and J.P. Boujot, Springer Verlag, New York, pp. 98–102.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1989