Computer simulation of some types of flows arising at interactions between a supersonic flow and a boundary layer
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 323)
KeywordsSupersonic Flow Oscillatory Regime Boltzmann Equa Keldysh Inst Boundary Layer Computer Simulation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Elizarova, T.G., Chetverushkin B.N. About a computing code for calculation of gasdynamic flows. JVM i MF, 1985, v.25, N 10, p.1526–1533.Google Scholar
- 2.Elizarova, T.G. On a class of kinetic-consistent difference schemes of gas dynamics. JVM i MP, 1987, v.27, N 11, p.1753–1757.Google Scholar
- 3.Antonov A.N., Elizarova T.G., Pavlov A.N., Chetverushkin B.N. Direct numerical simulation of oscillatory regimes in a flow about a spiked body. Preprint, Keldysh Inst. Appl. Math., USSR Ac. Sci., 1988, N 56.Google Scholar
- 4.Elizarova T.G., Chetverushin B.N., Sheretov Yu.V. On some results of calculation of a supersonic flow about an empty cylinder, carried out with kinetic-consistent difference schemes. Preprint, Keldysh Inst. Appl. Math., USSR Ac. Sci., 1988, N 97.Google Scholar
- 5.Graur I.A., Elizarova, T.G., Chetverushkin B.N. On application of kinetic-consistent difference schemes for calculating heat exchange in supersonic gasdynamic flows. Preprint, Keldysh Inst. *** DIRECT SUPPORT *** A3418252 00010Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1989