An efficient nested iterative method for solving the aerodynamic equations
Algorithm for solving the difference equations is considered. The difference eq. obtained with approximate factorization for 3-D stable implicit schemes may become unstable or conditionally stable. If proper Jacobian matrix splitting is used stable approximately factored scheme can be obtained. In order to remove the factorization error en efficient nested iterative method is suggested. In this method only tridiagonal matrix inversions are needed. Amount of computation is much reduced at each time step.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.MacCormack,R.W., AIAA. No. 69-354 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.Beam,R.M. and Warming,R.F., J. of Computational Physics, Vol. 22, pp 87–110, 1976.Google Scholar
- 3.Steger J.L. and Warming,R.F. J. of Computational Physics. Vol. 40. No. 2 (1981.Google Scholar
- 4.Ma Yanwen And Fu Dexun, Lecture Notes In physics No. 26 (1986)Google Scholar
- 5.MacCormack,R.W., AIAA Paper No. 85-032.Google Scholar
- 6.Chakravarthy,S.R. AIAA Paper No.84-0165(1984).Google Scholar
- 7.Ma Yanwen and Fu Dexun, AIAA Paper No.87-1123(1987).Google Scholar
- 8.Fu Dexun and Ma Yanwen, Lecture Notes In Physics Vol. 218(1984)Google Scholar