Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 323)
A coin variant of the Euler equations
KeywordsEuler Equation Circular Cylinder Incompressible Flow Coarse Mesh Compressible Flow
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Moretti G., “The λ-Scheme”, Computers and Fluids, vol. 7, 1979, pp. 191–205.Google Scholar
- 2.Dadone A., “A Quasi-Conservative COIN Lambda Formulation”, Lecture Notes in Physics, vol. 264, 1986, pp. 200–204.Google Scholar
- 3.Pandolfi M., Larocca F. and Ayele T., “A Contribution to the Numerical Prediction of Transonic Flows”, Notes on Numerical Fluid Mechanics, Vieweg-Verlag, to be published.Google Scholar
- 4.Moretti G. and Lippolis A., “Airfoil and Intake Calculations”, Notes on Numerical Fluid Mechanics, Vieweg-Verlag, to be published.Google Scholar
- 5.Pandolfi M., “On the flux-difference splitting method in multidimensional unsteady flows”, AIAA papr 84-0166.Google Scholar
- 6.Dervieux A., Periaux J., Rizzi A. and Van Leer B., “Report on a GAMM Workshop on the Numerical Simulation of Compressible Euler Flows, 10–13 June 1986, INRIA-Le Chesnay, France”, 7th GAMM C.N.M.F.M., Louvain, Sept. 1987. *** DIRECT SUPPORT *** A3418252 00008Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1989