Numerical solution of the navier-stokes equations using orthogonal boundary-fitted coordinates
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 323)
KeywordsReynolds Number Grid Point Viscous Flow Grid Line Dimensionless Stream Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. S. Bramley and D. M. Sloan, Tenth International Conference on Numerical Methods in Fluid Dynamics, Lecture Notes in Physics, Springer-Verlag, 1986.Google Scholar
- 2.J. S. Bramley and D. M. Sloan, J. Comput. Phys. 15, 297–311 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.S. C. R. Dennis and J. D. Hudson, Proc. 1st Conf. Num. Meth. Laminar and Turbulent Flows, p.69, Pentech Press, London (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Ryskin and L. G. Leal, J. Comput. Phys. 50, 71–100 (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.J. F. Thompson, F. C. Thames and C. W. Mastin, J. Comput. Phys. 24, 274–302 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.L. C. Woods, Aeronaut. Q. 5, 176–184 (1954).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1989