Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 334)
Common object-oriented repository system
KeywordsConsistency Constraint Type Hierarchy Object Layer Aggregate Object Shared Access
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Goldberg 83]Adele Goldberg and David Robson. Smalltalk-80: The Language and its Implementation. Addison-Wesley, Reading, Massachusetts, 1983.Google Scholar
- [Liskov 81]B. Liskov, R. Atkinson, T. Bloom, E. Moss, C. Schaffert, R. Scheifler, and A. Snyder. CLU Reference Manual. Springer-Verlag, 1981.Google Scholar
- [O'Brien 86]Patrick O'Brien, Bruce Bullis, and Craig Schaffert. Persistent and Shared Objects in Trellis/Owl. International Workshop on Object-Oriented Database Systems, Asilomar Conference Center, Pacific Grove, California, September 1986.Google Scholar
- [O'Brien 87]Patrick D. O'Brien, Daniel C. Halbert, and Michael F. Kilian. “The Trellis Programming Environment.” OOPSLA-87 Proceedings, Orlando, Florida, October 1987.Google Scholar
- [Schaffert 86]Craig Schaffert, Topher Cooper, Bruce Bullis, Mike Kilian, and Carrie Wilpolt. An Introduction to Trellis/Owl. OOPSLA86 Proceedings, Portland, Oregon, September 1986.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1988