Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 334)
On dynamically defined complex objects and SQL
KeywordsComplex Object Database Schema Entity Class Referential Integrity Knowledge Representation System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- BS85.R.J. Brachman, J.G. Schmolze. An Overview of the KL-ONE Knowledge Representation System. Cognitive Science, Vol. 9, 1985.Google Scholar
- Da86.P. Dadam et al. A DBMS prototype to support extended NF2 relations: An integrated view on flat tables and hierarchies, ACM SIGMOD, Washington 1986.Google Scholar
- Di86.Object-Oriented Database Systems: The Notion and the Issues. Proc. of the Int. Workshop on Object-Oriented Database Systems. Pacific Grove, 1986.Google Scholar
- HK87.R. Hull, R. King. Semantic Database Modeling: Survey, Applications, and Research Issues, ACM Computing Surveys, June 1987.Google Scholar
- HL82.R. Haskin and R. Lorie. On extending the functions of a relational database system. In Proc. ACM SIGMOD Conf. on Management of Data, ACM, New York, Orlando, 1982.Google Scholar
- LS88.R. Lorie and H.-J. Schek. On dynamically Defined complex objects and SQL, to be published.Google Scholar
- PA86.P. Pistor, F. Anderson. Designing a Generalized NF2 Data Model with SQL-Type Interface, Proceedings VLDB Kyoto, 1986.Google Scholar
- SP82.H.-J. Schek and P. Pistor. Data structures for an integrated database management and information retrieval system. In Int. Conf. on Very Large Databases, pages 197–207, Mexico, 1982.Google Scholar
- SS86.H.-J. Schek and M. H. Scholl. The relational model with relation-valued attributes. Information Systems, 11(2):137–147, June 1986.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1988