Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 334)
Rule execution in CPLEX: A persistent objectbase
KeywordsConcurrent Execution Domain Point Consistency Rule Execution Semantic Rule Execution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Che88a]Cheatham, T.E. The Design of CPLEX, a Software Development Database System. Technical Report, Harvard University, Center for Research in Computing Technology, April, 1988.Google Scholar
- [Che88b]Cheatham, T.E. CPLEX Users Manual. Harvard University Center for Research in Computing Technology, 1988.Google Scholar
- [Coh86]Cohen, D. "Automatic Compilation of logical specifications into efficient programs." In Proc. 5th national Conference on Artificial Intelligence, August 1986.Google Scholar
- [Esw76]Eswaran, K.P. "Specifications, Implementations, and Interactions of a Trigger Subsystem in an Integrated Data Base System." IBM Research Report RJ1820, August 1976.Google Scholar
- [HLM88]Hsu, M., Ladin, R. and McCarthy, D. "An Execution Model for Active Database Management Systems," Proc. Third International Conference on Data and Knowledge Bases, June 1988.Google Scholar
- [Shi88]Shipman, D.W. The Functional Data Model and teh Data Language DAPLEX. ACM Transactions on Database Systems, 6(1):140–173, 1981Google Scholar
- [Sto86]Stonebraker M. et al. "A Rule Manager For Relational Database Systems." The POSTGRES Papers. Univ. of California, Berkley, Ca. Electronics Research Lab, Memo No. UCB/ERL M86/85 (1986).Google Scholar
- [Syb87]Sybase, Inc. Transact-SQL User's Guide. (1987).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1988