Translating Time Petri Net Structures in Ada 95 Statements
The intention of this paper is to show how real-time systems modeled with time Petri nets can be implemented in Ada 95. To achieve this objective, we use models of the Ada 95 tasking statements. Using reduction rules the model of the statement is reduced in order to make it recognizeable in the net which models the systems. Thus, we can build a catalogue of the reduced models of the Ada 95 tasking statements so that they can be used in the translation of net structures into Ada programs.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- P. Merlin and D.J. Farber. Recoverability of communication protocols. IEEE transactions on Communication, 24(9), September 1976.Google Scholar
- B. Berthomieu and M. Diaz. Modeling and verification of time dependent systems using time Petri nets. IEEE transactions on Software Engineering 17(3):259–273.Google Scholar
- R.K. Gedela and S.M. Shatz. Modelling of advanced tasking in Ada-95: A Petri net perspective. In Proc. 2nd INt. Workshop on Software Engineering for Parallel and Distributed Systems, PSDE’97, Boston, USA, 1997.Google Scholar
- U. Buy and S. Tu, T. Murata, and S. Duri. An application of Petri net reduction for Ada taska deadlock analysis. Proc. Int. Symp. on Software Testing and Analysis, pages 228–239, 1994.Google Scholar
- T. Murata, Petri nets: properties, analysis, and applications. Proceedings of the IEEE. 77(4). April 1989.Google Scholar
- J.M. Colom, M. Silva, and J.L. Villaroel. On software implementation of Petri Nets and Colored petri Nets using high level concurrent languages. In Proc. of 7th European Workshop on Application and Theory of Petri nets, pages 207–241, Oxford, England, January 1986.Google Scholar
- F. Kordon. Proposal for a Generic Prototyping Approach. In IEEE Symposium on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation, Tokyo, Japan, number 94TH8000, pages 396–403. IEEE Comp Soc Press, 1994.Google Scholar
- F. Bréant and J.F. Peyre. An improved massively parallel implementation of colored Petri nets specifications. In IFIP-WG 10.3 working conference on programming environments for massively parallel distributed systems, Ascona, Switzeland, 1994.Google Scholar
- F.J. García, and J.L. Villaroel. Decentralized implementation of real-time systems using time Petri nets. application to mobile robot control. In D.F. García Nocetti, editor, Proc. of the 5th IFAC/IFIP Workshop, Algorithms and Architectures for Real Time Control 1998, pages 11–16. Pergamon, 1998.Google Scholar