Design, Simulation, and Implementation of Hybrid Systems
This talk will present two detailed examples of hybrid systems, covering design, simulation and implementation. The first concerns an Automated Highway System. The second application deals with a collection of autonomous unmanned aircraft. The paper provides a background about hybrid systems.
KeywordsHybrid System Continuous State Discrete State Discrete Transition Hybrid Automaton
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.T. Henzinger, Z. Manna, and A. Pnueli, “What good are digital clocks?,” in ICALP 92: Automata, Languages, and Programming (W. Kuich, ed.), Lecture Notes in Computer Science 623, pp. 545–558, Springer-Verlag, 1992.Google Scholar
- 4.A. Gollu, A. Puri, and P. Varaiya, “Discretization of timed automata,” in Proceedings of the 33rd Conference on Decision and Control, (Lake Buena Vista, FL), December 14-16 1994.Google Scholar
- 5.A. Puri and P. Varaiya, “Decidability of hybrid systems with rectangular inclusions,” in Computer Aided Verification, CAV’ 94 (D. Dill, ed.), vol. LNCS 818, pp. 95–104, Springer, 1994.Google Scholar
- 6.T. Henzinger, P. Kopke, A. Puri, and P. Varaiya, “What’s decidable about hybrid automata?,” in Proc. 27th Symposium on the Theory of Computing, pp. 373–382, 1995.Google Scholar
- 7.A. Puri and P. Varaiya, “Driving safely in smart cars,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference, pp. 3597–3599, June 1995.Google Scholar
- 8.A. Puri and P. Varaiya, “Verification of hybrid systems using abstraction,” in Hybrid Systems II, pp. 359–369, LNCS 999, Springer, 1995.Google Scholar
- 9.A. Puri and P. Varaiya, “∈-approximation of differential inclusions,” Hybrid Systems III: Verification and Control, vol. LNCS 1066, pp. 362–376, 1996.Google Scholar
- 10.C. Daws, A. Olivero, S. Tripakis, and S. Yovine, “The tool KRONOS,” Hybrid Systems III: Verification and Control, vol. LNCS 1066, pp. 208–219, 1996.Google Scholar
- 11.T. Henzinger and P.-H. Ho, “HyTech: The Cornell Hybrid Technology Tool,” in Hybrid Systems II, pp. 265–294, LNCS 999, Springer, 1995.Google Scholar