Optimal Facility Location under Various Distance Functions
We present efficient algorithms for two problems of facility location. In both problems we want to determine the location of a single facility with respect to n given sites. In the first we seek a location that maximizes a weighted distance function between the facility and the sites, and in the second we find a location that minimizes the sum (or sum of the squares) of the distances of k of the sites from the facility.
KeywordsParallel Algorithm Facility Location Voronoi Diagram Query Point Rectangular Region
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Bajaj C.: Geometric optimization and computational complexity. Ph.D. thesis. Tech. Report TR 84-629. Cornell University (1984)Google Scholar
- 4.Bhattacharya B., Elgindy H.: An efficient algorithm for an intersection problem and an application. Tech. Report 86-25. Dept. of Comp. and Inform. Sci., University of Pennsylvania (1986)Google Scholar
- 9.Follert F.: Lageoptimierung nach dem Maximin-Kriterium, Diploma Thesis, Univ. d. Saarlandes., Saarbrucken (1984)Google Scholar
- 10.Follert F., Schömer E., Sellen J.: Subquadratic algorithms for the weighted maximin facility location problem. in Proc. 7th Canad. Conf. Comput. Geom. (1995) 1–6Google Scholar
- 13.Mehlhorn K.: Data Structures and Algorithms 3: Multi-dimensional Searching and Computational Geometry. Springer-Verlag (1984)Google Scholar