Percolation on Finite Cayley Graphs
- 708 Downloads
In this paper, we study percolation on finite Cayley graphs. A conjecture of Benjamini says that the critical percolation p c of such a graph can be bounded away from one, for any Cayley graph satisfying a certain diameter condition. We prove Benjamini’s conjecture for some special classes of groups. We also establish a reduction theorem, which allows us to build Cayley graphs for large groups without increasing p c .
KeywordsAbelian Group Simple Group Random Graph Cayley Graph Nilpotent Group
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Alon, N., Benjamini, I., AND Stacey, A. Percolation on finite graphs and isoperimetric inequalities. In preparation.Google Scholar
- Astashkevich, A., AND Pak, I. Random walks on nilpotent groups. http://www-math. mit. edu/~pak/research. html (2001).Google Scholar
- Benjamini, I. Percolation on finite graphs. math.PR/0106022 (2001).Google Scholar
- Benjamini, I., AND Schramm, O. Percolation beyond Zd, many questions and a few answers. Electron. Comm. Probab. 1 (1996), no. 8, 71–82 (electronic).Google Scholar
- Benjamini, I., AND Schramm, O. Recent progress on percolation beyond Zd. http://www.wisdom.weizmann.ac.il/~schramm/papers/pyond-rep (2000).
- Erdős, P., AND Rényi, A. On the evolution of random graphs. Magyar Tud. Akad. Mat. Kutató Int. Közl. 5 (1960), 17–61.Google Scholar
- Hall, P.The Edmonton notes on nilpotent groups. Mathematics Department, Queen Mary College, London, 1969.Google Scholar
- Krivelevich, M., Sudakov, B., AND Vu, V. H. Sharp threshold for network reliability. Combinatorics, Probability and Computing, To appear.Google Scholar