An Intelligent Mobile Commerce System with Dynamic Contents Builder and Mobile Products Browser
Mobile commerce (MC) is expected to occupy an important part in electronic commerce in spite of a number of problems such as restriction of device, limited contents and expensive charge system. But the functions that can automatically extend the limited contents, which are provided for the MC and efficiently support commercial transaction on the expensive charge system, are essential for the activation of the MC. In this paper we propose a next generation intelligence mobile commerce system, which enables a series of e-commerce activities like searching, ordering and settlement on the mobile device including the functions mentioned above. The proposed system has been actually designed, implemented and confirmed its effectiveness through experiments.
KeywordsMobile Device Product Information Mobile Commerce Connection Time Mobile Service Provider
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bailey, J.P. and Y. Bakos, An Exploratory Study of the Emerging Role of Electronic Intermediaries, International Journal of Electronic Commerce, vol. 1, no. 3, 7–20,Sping, 1997.Google Scholar
- 2.Doorenbos, R.B., O. Etzioni and D. Weld, A Scalable Comparision-Shopping Agent for the World Wide Web, Proceedings of the First International Conference on Autonomous Agent (Agents 97), pp. 39–48, 1997.Google Scholar
- 3.J. Yang, H. Seo, and J. Choi, MORPHEUS: A Customized Comparison Shopping Agent, 5th International Conference on Autonomous Agents (Agents-2001), pp. 63–64, Montreal, Canada, 2001.Google Scholar
- 4.Tveit, A. Peer-to-peer based recommendations for mobile commerce. Proceedings of the first inter-national workshop on Mobile commerce July 2001.Google Scholar
- 5.Varshney, U., Vetter, R. J., Kalakota, R. Mobile Commerce: A New Frontier. IEEE Computer, 33(10): 32–38, 2000.Google Scholar