Design and Security Analysis of Anonymous Group Identification Protocols
Two provably secure group identification schemes are presented in this report: 1) we extend De Santis, Crescenzo and Persiano’s (SCP) anonymous group identification scheme to the discrete logarithm based case; then we provide a 3-move anonymous group identification scheme, which is more efficient than that presented in [SCPM, CDS], with the help of this basic scheme; 2) we also extend the original De Santis, Crescenzo and Persiano anonymous group identification scheme to the general case where each user holds public key which is chosen by herself independently. The communication cost for one round execution of the protocolis 2mk, where k is bit length of public key n and m is the number of users in the group.
- BF.D. Boneh, and M. Franklin. Anonymous authentication with subset queries. In proceedings of the 6th ACM conference on Computer and Communications Security, pp. 113–119.Google Scholar
- BP.N. Braic and B. Pfitzmann. Collision free accumulators and fail-stop signature scheme without trees. Eurocrypt’97, 480–494, 1997.Google Scholar
- CDS.R. Cramer, I. Damgaard, B. Schoenmakers: Proofs of PartialKno wledge and Simplified Design of Witness Hiding Protocols, Proceedings of CRYPTO’ 94, Santa Barbara Ca., Springer Verlag LNCS, vol. 839, pp. 174–187.Google Scholar
- SPH.S. Schechter, T. Parnell, A. Hartemink. Anonymous Authentication of Membership in Dynamic Group. Financial Cryptography’99. Springer-Verlag, 1999, 184–195.Google Scholar
- SCP.A. De Santis, and G. Di Crescenzo and G. Persiano. Commmunicatione efficient Anonymous Group Identification. With An extended abstract appears in the Proc. of the Fifth ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security. 1998, page 73–82.Google Scholar
- SCPM.A. De Santis, G. Di Crescenzo, G. Persiano, and M. Yung, On Monotone Formula Closure of SZK, Proceedings of 35th IEEE Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science (FOCS’ 94), Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA, November 20–22, 1994, pp. 454–465.Google Scholar