XML-based E2E Test Report Management
This paper presents an XML-based test report management system for end-to-end (E2E) integration testing. This system allows test engineers at different sites using different platforms to collaborate and exchange testing effort by using XML-based communication. The system also supports report creation, storage, search, version management, and project management.
- 1.[Bai 2001] X. Bai, W. T. Tsai, Ray Paul, Ke Feng, and Lian Yu, “Distributed End-To-End Test Management”, to appear in Proc. of IEEE EDOC, 2001.Google Scholar
- 2.[DOD 2001] DoD OASD C3I Investment and Acquisition, “End-to-End Integration Testing Guidebook”, 2001.Google Scholar
- 3.[Tsai 2001a] W. T. Tsai, X. Bai, R. Paul, W. Shao, V. Agarwal, T. Sheng, and B. Li, “End-to-End Integration Testing Design”, to appear in Proc. of IEEE COMPSAC, 2001.Google Scholar
- 4.[Tsai 2001b] W. T. Tsai, X. Bai, R. Paul, and L. Yu, “Scenario-Based Functional Regression Testing”, to appear in Proc. of IEEE COMPSAC, 2001.Google Scholar
- 5.[Tsai 2000] W. T. Tsai, X. Bai, B. Huang, G. Devaraj, and R. Paul, “Automatic Test Case Generation for GUI Navigation”, in The Thirteenth International Software & Internet Quality Week, 2000.Google Scholar