Diophantine Approximations of Algebraic Irrationalities and Stability Theorems for Polynomial Decision Rules
The theoretical aspects of the decision rules stability problem are considered in the article. The new metric theorems of the stability of the polynomial decision rules are proven. These theorems are sequent from the well-known results of approximating irrationalities by rational numbers obtained by Liouville, Roth and Khinchin. The problem of optimal correlation between deterministic and stochastic methods and quality criterion in pattern recognition problems is also discussed.
KeywordsDiophantine approximations decision rules
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Lang, S.: Algebra. Reading, Mass. (1965)Google Scholar
- 2.Cassels, J.: An Introduction to Diophantine Approximation. Cambridge (1957)Google Scholar
- 3.Schmidt, W.: Diophantine Approximation. Springer (1980)Google Scholar
- 4.LeVeque, W.J.: Topics in Number Theory. Addison-Wesley, Reading, Mass. (1955)Google Scholar
- 7.LeVeque, W.J.: On Maler’s U-numbers. J.Lond. Math. Soc., 28 220–229Google Scholar