PhDOOS 2000: The 10th Ph.D. Workshop on Object-Oriented Systems
PhDOOS is a conference within a conference, rather than a traditional workshop per se. Participants are Ph.D. students bound by a common interest in object orientation. This year, as in previous years, most participants presented a technical paper describing their research, with feedback from other participants forming the stimulus for ongoing discussion. Most participants also joined one of three distinct workshop themes, wherein particularly thorny research topics were explored collaboratively, with the aim of generating fresh insights and spotting potential research avenues for the future.
KeywordsSequence Diagram Object Orientation Aspect Orient Program Access Graph Software Engineering Tool
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Michael Beck, Harald Bohme, Mirko Dziadzka, Ulrich Kunitz, Robert Magnus, and Dirk Verworner. Linux Kernel Internals. Addison Wesley Longman, Inc., 1998.Google Scholar
- Frederick P. Brooks. The Mythical Man Month: Essays on Software Engineering. Addison Wesley Longman, Inc., 1995.Google Scholar
- Erich Gamma, Richard Helm, Ralph Johnson, and John Vlissides. Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software. Addison Wesley Longman, Inc., 1995.Google Scholar
- Stanley B. Lippman. Inside the C++ Object Model. Addison Wesley Longman, Inc., 1996.Google Scholar
- Robert Martin, Dirk Riehle, and Frank Buschmann, editors. Pattern Languages of Program Design 3. Addison Wesley Longman, Inc., 1998.Google Scholar
- Jack Reeves. Low Overhead Class Design. C++ Report, 10(2), February 1998.Google Scholar
- Jack Reeves. More on Template Specialization. C++ Report, 12(2), February 2000.Google Scholar
- Bjarne Stroustrup. The C++ Programming Language. Addison Wesely Longman, Inc., 3rd edition edition, 1998.Google Scholar