A Distributed Partial Order Reduction Algorithm
A distributed version of the PV model checker  is being developed at the University of Utah . Other distributed model checkers have also been implemented , , , however these have limited, or do not use partial order reduction.
- 1.Jiri Barnat, Lubos Brim, and Jitka Stribrna. Distributed ltl model-checking in spin. In Proceedings of the 7th International SPIN Workshop, pages 200–216, 2001. LNCS 2057.Google Scholar
- 2.Hubert Garavel, Radu Mateescu, and Irina Smarandache. Parallel state space construction for model-checking. In Proceedings of the 7th International SPINWorkshop, pages 217–234, 2001. LNCS 2057.Google Scholar
- 3.Richard J. Lipton. Reduction:A method of proving properties of parallel programs. Communications of the ACM, 18(12), December 1975.Google Scholar
- 5.Robert Palmer and Ganesh Gopalakrishnan. Partial order reduction assisted parallel modelchecking (full version). Technical report, University of Utah, August 2002.Google Scholar
- 7.The Utah Verifier group website. http://www.cs.utah.edu/formal verification.