Complete Unilateral Cleft of the Lip and Palate
KeywordsCleft Palate Lateral Incisor Arch Form Gonial Angle Alveolar Segment
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Bergland O. Treatment of cleft palate malocclusion in the mixed and permanent dentition. Fortschr Kiefer Gesichtschir 1973; 16/17:571–574.Google Scholar
- 6.Berkowitz S. Timing cleft palate closure-age should not be the sole determinant. J Craniofac Genet and Dev Biol 1985; 1 (Suppl):69–83.Google Scholar
- 10.McNeil CK. Orthodontic procedures in the treatment of congenital cleft palate. Dent Rec 1950; 70:126–132.Google Scholar
- 16.Hoswell BB, Levant BA. Craniofacial growth in unilateral cleft lip and palate: skeletal growth from 8 to 18 years. Cleft Palate J 1988; 25(2):114–121.Google Scholar
- 18.Ross RB. Treatment variables affecting facial growth in complete unilateral cleft lip and palate. Part 7: an overview of treatment and facial growth. Cleft Palate J 1987; 24:71–77.Google Scholar
- 19.Berkowitz S, Duncan R, Evans C, Friede F, Kuijpers-Jagtman AM, Prahl-Anderson B, Rosenstein S. Timing of cleft palate closure should be based on the ratio of the area of the cleft to that of the palatal segments and not on the age alone. Plast Reconstr Surg (in press).Google Scholar
- 20.Kwon S. A mixed longitudinal study of skeleto-facial growth in UCLP samples. Rochester NY: Senior Research Eastman Dental Center; 1998.Google Scholar
- 21.Ross RB. Treatment variables affecting facial growth in complete unilateral cleft lip and palate. Part 1: treatment affecting growth. Cleft Palate J 1987; 28:5–23.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006